Monday 29 October 2012

Dress Up Day :D

On Friday the 26th of October we had our annual Halloween dress up day. This year the themes were Witches for First Years, Pirates for Second Years, Super Heroes for Third Years, Zombies for Transition Years, Scary Clowns for Fifth Years and Harry Potter for Sixth Years. 
This year my friend Eve, did my make up to make me look like a scary zombie. My class had our pictures taken for our Halloween dress up day. Everyone had to vote for two people from my class to represent Class Cinealtas in our Halloween parade. Emma and Rachel were chosen as we thought that they had the best costumes. At lunch time the parade was held in the hall where all the class representatives from each year group had to walk in front of the judges and they decided what class won from each year group. Unfortunately this year my class did not win, but we all had a great day participating in our annual Halloween dress-up day and I am really looking forward to next years Halloween :)


No comments:

Post a Comment