Sunday 30 September 2012

Start of Work Life :)

This week we started our first block of work experience, which will be for 10 weeks, which takes us up to beginning of December . I thoroughly enjoyed my day in a local primary school. I got a chance to experience the work involved when you are a teacher. I really enjoyed my day there as I am considering a career in teaching and it gave me a taste of what teaching would be like.  As we started work experience this week, we did not have any workshops in school  like we have had in previous weeks. While the week started off quietly and uneventful it certainly improved by the middle of the week, with my first exposure to life at work. I am really looking forward to my second week of work experience as I enjoyed my first one so much :).

source

No comments:

Post a Comment