Thursday 13 September 2012

The Start of Transition Year

I started Transition Year two weeks ago and I am already having a great time :). We had a workshop preparing us for work experience and I found it very useful as I think it will help me when I start my work experience. I am enjoying all of the classes that we are doing as it is nice to try different subjects that I did not do for my Junior Certificate.
I am really enjoying making new friends with girls that I did not know very well last year. I am looking forward to getting to know the girls in my year even better. I am sure that the friends that I make this year, will become friends for life.
I am really enjoying all of the different projects that I am getting the chance to do. I find them very beneficial, as I am learning and also improving many skills that I'm sure will be of some benefit to me later in life.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment