Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas Exams and Trip Out:)

On the 18th of December our school began our annual Christmas Exams. This year Transition Years had 5 exams. This was a nice change as usually we have many more exams. I was tested in English, Irish, Maths, French and Religion. We only had two days of exams, but we had to go in on Thursday as all T.Y.'s had a Christmas party and then headed bowling. I really enjoyed our party as all T.Y.'s were together. I found the bowling great fun as we were able to bound with girls in our year. I bowled with Lisa, Shauna, Eve, Sarah, Kate and Liz. Unfortunately I lost from our lane but I had a great time. We then all went to White Water Shopping Centre in Newbridge for lunch and shopping. When we returned to the school we were officially on our Christmas Holidays! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment